July 18, 2004

"It just feels more right when you are here."
 
Kyn is back. YAY! For a short 5 days.
 
Thank you, for choosing to hang out with us the very minute you touched homeground. Yesterday meant as much to us, if not more, as we know it is to you.
 
Everything felt just right, just perfect when she joined us at Fat Frog. It felt completed, the circle closed. The right people, the right place, the right music. There is this feeling of blessing that truly moved me and suddenly, it seemed that there is one more star in the dark of the sky. 
 
The kinda feeling I didn't know I was missing until I found it again.
 
I hope everyone in this crazy world is as fortunate as me to have at least one friend like the friend I have in you. Yes, you Bches are Simply Divine.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:57